Administrative Conference Room
The Library has a conference room available for reservation for classes or meetings. The room can seat up to 10 people and has a mounted glass dry erase board. A laptop with projector is available upon request.
- Loyola University and Notre Dame of Maryland University faculty, students, and staff can reserve this room. Reservations for community organizations are approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Reservations must be made 24-hours in advance, and recurring reservations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Rooms are available on a walk-up basis when not reserved.
- Reservations can be made up to one semester in advance.
- Reservations will be made on a case-by-case basis during the Library's 24 hour exam period.
These rooms are available for reservation during regular semester hours.