Support the Library
The Library gratefully accepts monetary donations in support of our mission to meet the teaching and research needs of Loyola University Maryland and Notre Dame of Maryland University. Donations may be made to Loyola/Notre Dame Library and mailed to:
Loyola/Notre Dame Library
200 Winston Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21212
For further information please contact Katy O'Neill at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (410) 617-6812.
Gifts-in-Kind (Books, Media, etc.)
The Library is selective in what we accept for the general collection. We do not accept print journals or media in VHS format.
Other donations must be pre-approved by the Library before they can be delivered. A librarian will contact a prospective donor within two weeks of receiving the Gifts-in-Kind Inquiry Form.
For special circumstances please contact Missy Laytham, Assistant Director of Collections & Access Services, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (410) 617-6852.
Archives and Special Collections
Donations to these collections are made on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Jenny Kinniff, Head of Archives and Special Collections, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 410-617-6868.
Friends of the Library
Friends of the Loyola Notre Dame Library strengthen the library through vital support of its collections and special events. Friends are:
- Loyola University Maryland and Notre Dame of Maryland University alumnae/i
- Faculty, students, and staff
- Members of the local community who recognize the importance of a robust, dynamic library to its constituents' academic and professional success
Strong community support is crucial to the library's ability to evolve, thrive, and meet the wide-ranging needs of the people it serves - and the Friends of the Library program is an important mechanism for becoming part of that community and enjoying everything the library has to offer while providing much-needed support.
Please contact Amanda Kramer at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or become a friend of the library.
Membership Form (PDF)
Friends' Borrowing Privileges
In appreciation of your commitment to the Loyola Notre Dame Library, you will receive exclusive invitations to library events and exhibits and borrowing privileges.
- Members of the Friends may borrow up to 10 books for 6 weeks.
- Only books owned by the Loyola Notre Dame Library may be borrowed.
- Audiovisual material, such as DVDs and CDs, may be used on site, but may not be checked out.
- Subscription databases and e-books are available on-site only.
- Books may not be renewed, and fines will accrue at the amount of $0.10 per day.
- The membership term will expire one year after the date of enrollment.
- Faculty and staff of Notre Dame of Maryland University and Loyola University Maryland who choose to join the Friends will retain their current borrowing privileges as long as they remain employed by the institution. When checking out a book, please present your campus ID.