Loyola Notre Dame Library has streaming video databases with diverse collections. Search by title or browse by subject.
- Films on Demand: Contains video clips and full-length videos, covering subjects in Business & Economics, Health & Medicine, Humanities & Social Sciences, Science & Mathematics, and Archival Films & Newsreels.
- Kanopy: Contains thousands of streaming films, documentaries and training videos in a variety of subject areas from producers such as PBS, Criterion Collection, California Newsreel, Media Education Foundation, and many others.
- Swank Digital Campus: Swank Digital Campus provides streaming access to a variety of feature films and documentaries selected by faculty and assigned as part of course work. Films available through Swank can vary by academic year.
- Ensemble Video: Contains a small collection of streaming videos licensed by faculty request. Due to licensing restrictions some videos are restricted for use by a single faculty member and may not be searchable. Contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 410-617-6872 to locate links for these videos.
- Loyola Events Lectures: Loyola Events Videos that have been shared with the Library, including Loyola’s speaker series, are available to stream. Contact the Copyright and Special Projects Librarian with questions or regarding closed captioning: 410-617-6872 or email@example.com.
- Book Bank: A repository of video read-alouds created by Loyola students and faculty for K-5 students. Special emphasis on books included in the EL Education Language Arts Curriculum.