Instruction Labs A & B
The Library has two first floor Instruction Labs available for reservation. Lab A seats 20 and Lab B seats 30. Both include flexible furniture, an instructor's station, projector, and screen. Chromebooks are available at the Help Desk for check-out by students who require a device in either room.
- Labs are primarily used by librarians for delivering Information Literacy instruction sessions. Reservation requests are contingent on the Library’s instruction schedule.
- Loyola University Maryland and Notre Dame of Maryland University faculty and staff can reserve a lab. Loyola students must comply with Loyola Events Services room reservation guidelines. Reservations for community organizations are approved on a case-by-case situation.
- Labs cannot be reserved for recurring classes.
- Reservations for room use only must be made at least 24 hours in advance. To book a library instruction session, review policies and request form on the class instruction webpage.
- Reservations can be made up to one semester in advance.
The Instruction Labs are available for reservation during regular semester hours.