The Ridley Auditorium is located on the Lower Level and accommodates 100 people in stadium-style seating. It is available for classes or events. The room includes podiums and computers that can project onto a large screen. Laptop adapters for projection and microphones are available upon request. The room can accommodate DVD and Blu-Ray screenings.
- The Library must ensure that all media screenings are in compliance with copyright law. Public performance rights must be acquired by the event organizer. Media screenings part of instruction for students in a registered course do not require performance rights. Please contact Danielle Whren Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in obtaining public performance rights.
- Loyola University Maryland and Notre Dame of Maryland University faculty and staff can reserve the Auditorium. Loyola students must comply with Loyola Events Services room reservation guidelines. Reservations for community organizations are approved on a case-by-case situation.
- Reservations for room use only must be made at least 24 hours in advance, and recurring reservations are made on a case-by-case basis.
- Reservations can be made up to one semester in advance.
- Reservations will be made on a case-by-case basis during the Library's 24 hour exam period.
- Food/Catered Events are allowed in all parts of the building; however, Event organizers are responsible for proper disposal of food trash.
The Auditorium is available for reservation during regular semester hours. To inquire about reservations outside of these hours, please contact Michelle Williams, Access Services Operations Supervisor, at email@example.com.