LNDL Operations During COVID-19 Emergency - 3.16.2020 Update
Library Building Access:
The library is closed and will open at a date to be determined.
Remote Library Services:
- Get research or technology help from a librarian online 24/7 via chat and through scheduled video meetings or instruction.
- The book drop will be closed. Do not leave books or media materials at any of the entryways to the building; keep your items until the library reopens. No fines will be accrued.
- To renew LNDL books, select “Library Account” under “My Accounts” on the library’s website.
- Patrons can continue to request access to online materials not owned by LNDL through their Inter-library Loan accounts.
- Only already digitized course reserves will be available. A librarian can help you find alternative electronic materials if you want to add them.
- Many vendors have made their collections and databases free during this emergency. We will continue updating this list as more become available: https://guides.lndlibrary.org/COVID19OnlineResources
- No room reservations will be accepted until the library reopens.