Research & Information Literacy Instruction Request Form
Use this form to request librarian-led assignment-based instruction for your course. If you have any questions, please email the Library’s Research & Instruction Department at email@example.com.
Policies and Notes
- The Library offers instruction sessions in-person and online via Zoom.
- Library instruction should be tailored to a specific assignment that has a research component
- Library sessions should be requested at least 14 days in advance
- Timing of session: Students will benefit the most from library instruction shortly after the assignment and its requirements have been discussed in class
- Students will not see the relevance of a library session without assignment context
- Sessions that meet too close to the deadline will not reach students at a genuine point of need
- Instruction requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Sessions are more effective for students if the professor is present
- Citations: The Library does not hold general citation workshops or classes/consultations related primarily to citation formatting. Learn more about how the Library can provide citation support (PDF)