Logging into Electronic Resources
To log into electronic resources (databases, articles, ebooks) from off-campus
- Loyola Students, Faculty, and Staff - Use your Inside Loyola email address and password
- Notre Dame Students - Use your full email address and GatorPass password
- Notre Dame Faculty and Staff - Use your full email address and password
- Alumni, Friends of the Library, Community Users - No off-campus access available; may use electronic resources at public computers in the Library
Users unable to log in with the specified network\campus credentials, should contact their respective campus IT departments for assistance.
Articles Available Electronically Through the Library
If an article is available full-text online, you can view, download and/or print it after logging in. Get help accessing full text articles.
Articles Available In Print at the Library
If the article is not online but IS available in print at the library, you can:
- Visit the library in person to read, photocopy for a set fee, or scan articles for free.
- Request a copy of the article through Interlibrary Loan. Indicate in the "Notes" section of your request that you are unable to come to the library. The article will be delivered to the receptionist’s desk at your affiliate campus in print or scanned and e-mailed to you directly. Allow two to three business days for delivery.
Articles Not Available Through the Library
If the article IS NOT available through the library, either in print or online, request a copy through Interlibrary Loan. Articles are typically delivered via email in 24 hours or less.
Borrowing and Returning Books & Videos
When placing requests for books in Seeker or the Library Catalog, choose your campus as the pick-up location from the dropdown menu.
Southern Maryland/University Center in Harford County/Other Locations
Contact Access Services at 410-617-6801 or email@example.com to arrange for delivery of materials to your location.
See Ebooks for more information.