Meet with Library Staff
These are scheduled sessions with library staff on specific topics.
Archives & Special Collections
The Archives staff provides research services to students, faculty and staff of Loyola and Notre Dame and the broader research community.
- Research assistance
- Locating and providing relevant materials
- Answering questions and verifying information related to institutional history, projects, and activities
Available by appointment only.
Copyright Information Center
The Copyright Librarian helps explain U.S. Copyright laws and how they apply to basic copyright questions.
- Copyright for course materials
- Authors rights and responsibilities
- Fair use evaluations
- Creative Commons licensing
Disclaimer: The information should not be considered legal advice. For legal guidance contact university counsel.
Schedule consultation with the Copyright Information Center
Technology Services staff facilitates creation, invention and learning at the makerspace.
- Provide certification training for equipment
- Orient users to technology
- Consult with faculty on how to integrate into classroom instruction
- Print large format posters
Schedule consultation with Technology Services
Research and instruction librarians provide 30-minute virtual or in-person research consultations for individuals or small groups.
- Developing a research question and determining the scope of research
- Identifying appropriate tools and strategies with information needs
- Evaluating relevancy and credibility of information
- Managing research data
- Identifying journals for publication
- Analyzing scholarly impact and metrics
Schedule consultation with Research & Instruction
Campus Writing & Tutorial Help