Group Study Rooms
GROUP STUDY ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR WALK-UP USE ONLY DURING THE LIBRARY'S 24 HOUR EXAM HOURS (SUNDAY DECEMBER 9- THURSDAY DECEMBER 20)
Ten group study rooms are available for reservation on the first and third floor of the Library. Eight rooms are suitable for three or more people. Two rooms are suitable for groups of two. You will be assigned a room after submitting your reservation based on availability and number of group members.
- Reservations must be made at least two hours in advance.
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- A group is defined as two or more people.
- Groups can reserve up to four hours per day.
- An individual may use a group study room, but only as a walk-up if no reservation is currently in place for that room. Rooms may not be reserved for individual study.
- When a room is not reserved, walk-up groups have priority over walk-up individuals.
- Group study rooms can only be reserved by Loyola University Maryland and Notre Dame of Maryland University students, faculty, and staff.
- Excessively noisy or disruptive groups may be asked to vacate the group study rooms.
- Reserved rooms not occupied by members of the reserving group within 15 minutes of the reservation start time are forfeited to other groups.
- Group study rooms are not intended for classes, lectures, or seminars. View a list of library spaces suitable for class meetings on the Available Spaces webpage.
- The Loyola Notre Dame Library reserves the right to limit future Group Study Room use if the system is abused and use of the Rooms is at the discretion of the Library.
- Reservations will be made on a case-by-case basis during the Library's 24 hour exam period.
Group study rooms are available for reservation during regular semester hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., and Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Fields marked with an * are required.